Are you looking for a charging socket with two independent USB outputs
to charge all multimedia devices used by bus or coach passengers? Are you looking for an ultra powerful (2x2,5A), ultra resistant (up to 5000 cycles) and secured solution even in the event of intentional vandalism? Are you looking for an R118 approved double USB socket? Go for USB3.25.APL3! USB3.25.APL3 is a dual USB charging socket to be wall mounted imagined, designed and manufactured by SESALY. It is made in France and complies with CEM R10 05 regulations
(electromagnetic compatibility) and ECE R118 regulations
(smoke fires). This double USB 3.0 recharging socket is equipped with a protection against overvoltages, polarity reversals and short-circuits
(intentional vandalism). The two USB outputs operate independently of each other even in the event of voluntary deterioration from users. This solution for comfort has high mechanical resistance up to 5,000 operations. This solution is supplied with automatic load detection and blue LED lighting to indicate the presence of voltage. This solution improves passengers comfort and also offers many advantages and benefits:
- This USB 3.0 charging socket works with a operating voltage of 12 / 24Vdc.
- The available current is 2.5A per USB type A output (2 channels - 3.0)
- This USB 3.0 charging socket is composed of a resistant body, made of polycarbonate (PC) and is available in different colors (on request). The cover is marked with the USB symbol tinted throughout the body (white marking, optional on request)
- The fixing center distance is 96 mm (+/- 0.5)
- The dimensions of this double USB socket are: 17.8 mm x 115 mm x 45 mm.
- Its operating temperatures are between -30 ° C and + 70 ° C.
- This double charging USB socket to be wall mouted is delivered in 2 parts: 1 clip-on cover and 1 electronic board. The cover can easily be clipped onto the electronic board
- It is sold with a Mini Fit connector.