Are you looking for high beams to equip your vehicles with specific functions?
Vignal Group offers a complete range of high beams with a range of functions:
- Front position lights, front clearance lights & front turn signals
- Side turn signal repeater lights, side lights, side marker & retro-reflector lights
- Multifunction rear lights, rear turn signal lights, rear position & turn signal lights, stop lights with rear position, stop lights with rear position & turn signal, fog lights with or without retroreflectors, reversing lights, reversing lights & fog lights, reversing lights with retroreflector, plate lights...
Some of our high beams are single function, others offer multiple functions. Some of our high beams are single-function, others offer multiple functions.
Are you looking for quality fires, designed & manufactured to last?
All the high beam lights for industrial vehicles proposed in the following pages are approved according to the European regulation (ECE) in force. They are all waterproof (IP 67) and compact thanks to the LEDs which compose them. We also offer a range of SAE approved lights.
Our range of high beam lights is designed & manufactured to operate with a supply voltage ranging from 9 to 32Vdc and also resist to temperatures ranging from -20° to + 70°C
Would you like to know the best practices for installing & cleaning high beams? Here are our tips!
- Always observe the approval marking on the lights to know the mounting direction.
- Always install the high beam on a flat surface.
- Apply a maximum torque of 1Nm for the installation of our high beam lights.
- To ensure proper breathing of the light, high beams equipped with a Gore membrane must be installed with a gap behind the membrane.
- To avoid water ingress by capillary action, all wiring must be absolutely waterproof. In order to ensure the watertightness (IP) of the main beam, the main beam must be mounted with a watertight connector, the connector/cable seal must be made with a heat-shrink sleeve, apply a tightening torque of less than 80N/cm.
- Always protect the cables from rubbing when passing through sheet metal surfaces.
- Always clean the lights using soapy water and a microfiber cloth. Never use a corrosive or scratchy cleaning product, nor gasoline or alcohol-based products.