POSITION : PROJECT MANAGER
Date : February 15, 2018
Company : VIGNAL SYSTEMS
Site : CORBAS
As part of the Group’s development, we are looking for our new Project Manager within our Projects Department. Attached hierarchically to the Projects Director of the site, you are responsible for:
Job Description / Responsibilities
• Manage the development and production of new products entrusted to the Quality, Cost and Time objectives for which you are responsible;
• Manage the budget, the planning and the Quality of the project by relying on the Development Charter and the Customer requirements;
• Facilitate a multidisciplinary team (project platform);
• Provide the technical interface with the client and represent Vignal Systems with the latter for all questions relating to the projects for which you are responsible;
• Prepare and manage technical meetings and project reviews with the internal team, external stakeholders, customer correspondents and suppliers;
• Present to the Project Validation Committee a summary of the current phase to prepare for the transition to the next phase;
• Report to the Project Management Committee on the progress of Quality, Cost and Timeframe of its project and blocking points prior to the transition to the next phase;
• Ensure technology watch at the customer and participate in the analysis of competition related to the marketing unit;
• Ensure compliance with the environmental rules defined in the specifications
Training and required business skills
• Higher Technical Engineer type, with 8 to 12 years experience in a qualified IATF 16949 automotive company.
• Mastery of project management techniques and tools.
• Mastery of MS Project and office tools (Word, Excel …).
• Control of the economic data of a project.
• Knowledge of mechanical trades (electronics and optics would be a more appreciated).
• Knowledge of Design tools (Functional Analysis, AMDEC …).
• Rigor, organization, multi-disciplinary and multicultural teamwork, ability to decide, synthesis skills, sense of communication and respect for confidentiality.
• You are mobile for travel in France and abroad.
• Mastery of French and English is required, another language would be appreciated (German/Italian).
Please send your application (motivation letter and CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org