POSITION : CUSTOMER QUALITY ENGINEER German speaking
Date : February 12th, 2019
Company : VIGNAL SYSTEMS
Site : CORBAS
Vignal Systems is looking for a German speaking Customer Quality Engineer.
Attached hierarchically to the QSE Group Director, you are responsible for :
Job Description / Responsibilities
- To be the preferred contact for clients in his portfolio (litigation, claims, client repository, communication, information),
- Manage improvement actions and ensure the progress of corrective actions for the quality system, customer complaints, customer audits, internal audits, non-conformity treatment,
- Manage the achievement of Internal Quality objectives and Customers,
- Manage the formalization of the PDCAs with the designated Pilots, with respect of scheduling of the PDCAs (Opening / Closing),
- Treat Customer feedback km 0 and Warranty (analysis and management of improvement actions),
- Participate in the development of reporting (quality dashboard),
- Being Internal Auditor Product, Process, Work station,
- Respect, maintain and develop the Quality Management System in accordance with the ISO 9001, IATF 16949, ISO 14001 and Customer standards,
- Propose and develop the improvement of the Quality Management System, to reach the defined objectives.
Training and required business skills
- Mechanical Engineer and / or Electronic Engineer with a specialization in Quality or equivalent
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 / IATF 16949 / VDA6 / ISO 14001 standards
- Internal Quality Auditor
- Quality Tools (FTA, 8D, PDCA, QRQC, SPC, ...)
- You speak German and English
- You are mobile for travels in France and abroad.
Please send your application (motivation letter and CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org