Are you looking for a waterproof LED pictogram dedicated to children transport in conformity with the regulations of Article 76
? Are you looking for an R10 03 approved LED pictogram? Select for PIC 400.E! PIC 400.E is an LED pictogram for children transport imagined, designed and manufactured by SESALY dedicated to comfort and safety in buses and coaches. It is made in France and complies to CEM R10 03 regulations
. This waterproof LED pictogram complies to the French regulation (article 76) about passengers vehicles. This pictogram must be removable or coverable to be invisible when the vehicle isn’t used for children transport. PIC 400.E is composed of 56 LEDs. It fits in the back of the child transport. It’s an ideal solution for tinted windows or skis boxe. This waterproof luminous pictogram for child transport has many advantages:
- It works with an operating voltage of 12/24Vdc.
- It is composed of a yellow retroreflective front side in high intensity microprismatic grade, for a high visibility.
- The flashing of this LED pictogram is started automatically by the opening of the doors (approximately 90 flashes / min)
- Thanks to a continuous power supply, the flashing continues until 20 seconds after the doors are closed, for more safety.
- This pictogram is IP69K once it is installed.
- This product has bee developed to operates from -30 ° C to + 60 ° C.
- It is equipped with protection against reversal polarity.
- The lighting angle is 60 °, for more visibility.
- A key lock is integrated to ensure the maintenance of the mask.
- This luminous pictogram for children transport requires low consumption: